Saturday, October 30, 2010

Let's Talk Cupcakes

My son still has a bit of black lipstick on due to  getting ready for Halloween.  This innocent  appearing little pumpkin cupcake is actually full of decadent, sumptuous, rich chocolate cream filling.  It is very dark and rich, and not too sweet.The frosting is not very sweet either, a cream cheese concoction.  Since it was not too sweet, and the filling was so luscious and rich, I actually served these on a plate with a fork, with a lot of the topping drizzled over the top, and small dish for extra.The cupcake recipe and filling are adapted from Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World, by Isa Moskowitz and Terry Romero.  My adaptations of these recipes can be found on my Fat Ass Recipes page.

4 comments:

  1. Oh that looks so dank. I wish those black lips were attached to MY face so that I may taste that pumpkin greatness. Mmmmmm I'm lovin' it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photo! Include one like that in every post and I'll keep coming back. Oh and keep sending us samples please, my cookie jar is on empty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lord I am in love with Lars and his creativity! He always comes up with the best costume ideas I hope Cera and Lars somehow matched!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they did match, Linda, but no photos of Cera as of yet.

    ReplyDelete